Prayer is our opportunity to talk with God and hear from Him. It's a conversation with our Creator. At Cortaro Vista we are a community who know and trust God, while asking Him to work in and around us.
We are committed to pray with and for each other. We want to pray with and for YOU! Just leave your prayer request below and we will partner with you in asking God to carry out His will.
God Bless You!
Click here to send a prayer request
Please help us pray for these requests from this morning.
1. Cindi and Peter will be traveling to Schenectady, NY, near where Art and I grew up, this week to help close up Peteís Dadís house. This is a long trip and lots of work ahead of them. Please pray for safe travel there and that all will go well for them and they will get done what they need to get done. Paul, Peteís Dad, is now in a care home and there will be lots of decisions for Pete to make as he gets through this time.
2. Vern and Marilu will be traveling also for their summer trip so please pray for travel mercies for them.
3. Darlene is also traveling. Please pray for a good visit for her as some of those she is visiting she may not see again until Heaven is her home.
4. Stan has had a small stroke and has been moved to Health South rehab Center for a short time to help him be able to adjust to his circumstances. Pray also for Barb as she visits with him and cares for him in whatever way is needed.
5. Ronnie, a good friend of Kathy and Daveís, is facing amputation of some toes and waiting to hear the outcome of his other needs. His one foot is getting slightly better, so amputation may not be needed.
6. Francis is having slow and tired days and is resting as she can. Please pray for her strength to increase as the days go on so that she can again become a little more active.
7. Max [Claireís great-nephew] lost his wife Jennifer last week from cancer. Jennifer also leaves behind 5 young children. All are trying to deal with life without their Mom. Max and his family seem very angry. Please pray for Godís peace and comfort to be with this entire family, but especially with Max and the children; and for Godís strength to show Dad (Max) the way for help to move through this loss.
8. April still has a job at her school for this year but isnít certain about next season in the fall.
9. Howard J., a friend of Santosí, needs prayers as he deals with depression and loneliness. Pray also that Santos' invitations to come to church will be acted upon.
10. Pray for Pastor Ted as he travels over the next few weeks and for Pastor Fred as he travels back and forth from Phoenix to fill our pulpit.
Please help us pray for these needs of our friends and families. Thank you everyone for your prayers and for caring. The prayers are greatly appreciated by all.
Lots of Love, Jean